DAY 30 , Judgmental Me!!……..
So two things happened ..I mean I notice and pay attention….to those 2 situations…
I saw how judgmental I can be ,one thing I made a common on picture ….and when I wrote I felt this rushing of energy in my body …,but anyway I made a common ,the comments were pretty judgmental.
Other thing was ,when I spoke with my friend and she explain Me the situation she has in work(..she was looking for some common sense opinion ….some resolution …) and I automatic judge the situation and not only this ,but I judge her ,I saw the whole situation from perspective of judging her ( …I thought that I know her …)I see how judgmental I can be ,were I do not even investigate whole thing …, I have already answer ,judgmental answer ….with this big point in my life I do want to take responsibility and self forgiveness .
1.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to be judgmental towards people ,to be the first who thru away a stone…..,
2.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to not stoping my judgment inside of me…,to not realizing that this is me judging others…,but also it is part of me judging me.
3.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to separate me in the process of judging others ,how I create from the childhood the judgment in order to feel good about myself .
4.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to carry this judgment towards others and me thru my life ,to feel that this is only the way to be in this world in order to survive ,not seeing that this is one of many points ,why life is the way it is now ,because of keeping judgment alive .
5.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself totally immerse in this judgment , thinking that this is only the way to exist in this reality .
6.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself create the judgment in me from childhood , positive and negative judgment and making a justification that is okay to live like this.
7.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to feel bad after I make judgment , inside of me or out side using words ,but really never question this and investigate more .
8.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to keep this judgment alive in order to feel better about myself ,which is such a abusive attitude ,were no one is better or worst ,its only the game in my mind ,which i continue .
9.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to waist the time on back chat of judgment towards things happened in my live ,not seeing how abusive this is ,were in this I don't take a stand and stop and really not being alive in process of living ,were everything is constant in physical reality ,everything is moving and living with out judgment.
10. I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself never investigate why do I need this personality of judgment , and which emotions or energy plays role in this process .
11.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself losing the common sense of leaving ,were LIVE is not good or bad - is just IS.
12.I commit myself to stop this personality of judging Me and everybody ,to not waist more time in this physical reality ,to keep moving and writing .
13.I commit myself a minute I see the judgment in my mind to stop ,investigate why do I do this ,to write self forgiveness points on this.
The one sentence which I really like ,which describe the judgment is " The only difference between flower and weed is Judgment "
thank you for reading!!
No comments:
Post a Comment